Monday, March 29, 2010

"Been a While" - Staind (Totally Cooool)

I haven't posted anything in quite sometime, and I'm bored here at my work computer that has become my home computer because I haven't had a working computer in months, except for this working computer at work. Which is meant for work. And it works.

Anyway, this Friday, once again, at the Scarlet and Grey, we are playing. Please come out, we are going to have a rag-tag crew of filmers, filmin' to the oldies. Then Chavo is gonna make a SWEEEET! edit of it all and we'll put it up somewhere to get serious views. That is this Friday, April 2nd. Show starts at 9 pm.

Also, there is potentially a show on the 15th of April in the oval of OSU campus, at that outside theater thing where I watched some lady talk about how the pots should be legal in Ohio.

Moving on, we are playing at Capital University, for an Earth Day/Student Government benefit on the 22nd of April. We will be sharing the stage with Mojoflo and Nick Tolford. Whoa, Columbus' two premiere acts alongside one of the greatest bands to exist since ever? This will certainly be the show of your's or anyone else's life. So come or I'll punch your grandmother in the stomach.

If you can't make any of these shows, there (maybe) is another show on the 23rd. I have zero details of this show.

Also, go download the album if you haven't. And if you have? Do it again! It makes us feel more appreciated.

Thanks?
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment